Net Funds for Fishtown
Fishtown Preservation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is preserving and maintaining the authenticity and character of Fishtown to ensure that this crucial link to Great Lakes maritime tradition and priceless family memories remains a publicly accessible, living history site.
Together, we purchased the site a dozen years ago. We continue to support ongoing operations, restoration and maintenance, and mortgage retirement, by casting a net far and wide for funding. We depend upon financial support from those that love and value Fishtown now, and seek to sustain our mission for future generations.
Ways to Give
• Now—please click donate button to make a secure online donation to Fishtown Preservation with Paypal
>> You do not need a Paypal account to donate online
• Mail—click, print and complete our Fishtown Preservation Donation Form
• Recurring Donation—support and sustain Fishtown by making secure, automatic monthly or quarterly gifts:
>> Setup recurring gifts online with your Paypal account (click donate button)
>> You do not need a Paypal account to setup recurring gifts—call 231-256-8878 for assistance
• Gifts of stocks and securities, and/or to include Fishtown Preservation in your will or estate plan*
• Matching gifts—your company can match your gift (mail form if applicable)
Donate by phone, mail or in person
• Fishtown Preservation ~ PO Box 721, Leland, MI 49654
• Stop by our office ~ 203 E Cedar Street, Leland
Your Gift Matters!
*For more information call 231-256-8878 or email [email protected]
Become a Fishtown Anchor
An anchor keeps something in place, providing stability and a solid presence. Fishtown Anchors are those who have pledged to donate at least $500 annually to our operating fund. Their support sustains the foundation of our mission and allows us to plan and work more efficiently.