Join us for the 10th Annual Friends of Fishtown 5K
Sat, July 20 • 9am
Our beautiful course winds through Leland’s neighborhoods and along the Leland River, starting and finishing in the heart of Fishtown. Gradual climbs and descents make this an event for the serious runner or the whole family! Proceeds help us preserve and maintain the historical integrity of Fishtown, and ensure that it remains publicly accessible.
- Corral Starting Line – Fastest runners at front
- RFID Chip Timing* – Timed by Endurance Evolution of Traverse City
- Age categories – 12-under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Participants – Runners, walkers, strollers, and leashed dogs are welcome to run/walk
- 5K Route Map – Click here
- After Race – Click here for 5K race tracking and results
- Qualified Race of the Traverse City Track Club’s Grand Prix Race Circuit – More Info
- Online registration Thur, Feb 1 thru Wed, July 17 at 11:59pm
- $30 per participant – Feb 1 to June 30**
- $35 per participant – July 1-20 in-person:* Thursday and Friday, July 18-19 –10am-4pm at the FPS office (203 E. Cedar, Leland) – and 10am-6pm at the Welcome Center in Fishtown – Saturday, July 20 before 8:30am on race morning in Fishtown
* You MUST be registered prior to 8:30am on race day to be chip timed.
** Registrations through Sunday, June 30 will receive preferred t-shirt size.
- Registration includes:
- Fishtown 5K athletic tee**
- Hydration stations throughout course
Reusable water bottle
- Post-race refreshments
- The chance to win incredible race medals unique to Fishtown!
- Friday, July 19 – 2-4pm in the Munnecke Room, Leland Township Library at 203 E. Cedar St. Leland – between Library and Leelanau Historical Museum
- Saturday, July 20 – Before 8:30am in Fishtown (race day)
Register early to get your t-shirt size! Registrations through June 30 will receive preferred t-shirt size – Youth S, M, L (select Adult S for Youth XL) and Adult S-M-L-XL-XXL (Note: Shirts are wicking and will not shrink). Those registering between July 1-20 will not be guaranteed their first size choice. Don’t need a t-shirt? Choose to make an additional contribution to Fishtown Preservation by opting out.
Our Fishtown 5K race sponsorships offer your business, family or organization a great promotional opportunity while also helping preserve Fishtown. If you are interested please call 231-256-8878 or email [email protected]
Thank You 2018 Sponsors:
Whitefish Sponsors $500
9 Bean Rows
Falling Waters Lodge
Leelanau Wine Storage
Two Fish Gallery
Chub Sponsors $250
At The Lake
Big Stone Bay
JenTees ~ Custom Logo Gear
Schaub Team Premier Realty
Refresh Sponsor $1000 – Available
Custom Sponsorships – It’s up to you!