You’re invited to spend an evening with friends, family and others with a mutual love for Fishtown at our Fishtown Shanty Aid event!
Fishtown is a forever project—that depends on the continued generosity of Fishtown Preservation donors, and community support. We are currently casting a net far and wide for funding to address critical infrastructure issues in Fishtown, including—extensive work to Carlson’s Fishery and the Village Cheese Shanty, dock replacement on both sides of the river, accessibility and drainage. Learn more about the project and see the site plans. Please share this fundraising event invitation to help us reach everyone that loves Fishtown. #fishtownshantyaid Thank you!
Fishtown Shanty Aid
Friday, June 21 ~ 6-9pm ~ in Fishtown
Tickets Click to purchase
$50 advance | $60 at gate | Limited to 350 guests
• Entry wristbands (only ticketed guests allowed in Fishtown from 6-9pm)
• Two beverage tickets and a Shanty Aid commemorative glass*
• Fishtown appetizers and sweets / additional options available to purchase
• Fishtown shops will be open exclusively for event guests
• Live music / Party in Fishtown!
• Fishtown Preservation office at 203 E Cedar St, Leland
• Fishtown Welcome Center—in Fishtown
• Online** Click to purchase
• Last minute ticket sales***
Want to help now?
• To make an online donation, please click here
• Call 231-256-8878
• Mail check payable to Fishtown Preservation ~ PO Box 721, Leland, MI 49654
• Stop by our office ~ 203 E Cedar Street, Leland
More information: 231-256-8878 | [email protected]
*Beverage ticket menu:
• 1 ticket = wine, beer or non-alcoholic beverage
• 2 tickets = “Shantyade” cocktail
• Additional drink tickets will be available to purchase
**Online registration closes at noon on Friday, June 21
***Tickets can be purchased on event day at the Fishtown Welcome Center, Fishtown Preservation office or at the gate for $60