Join us for our 10th Annual Friends of Fishtown 5K Saturday, July 21, 2018 • 9am
> 2018 Registration Begins Feb 1
Our beautiful course winds through Leland’s neighborhoods and along the Leland River, starting and finishing in the heart of Fishtown. Easy climbs and graceful descents make this an event for the serious runner or the whole family! Click here for a course map (including elevations). Proceeds help preserve Fishtown!
- Corral starting line – with fastest runners at the front
- Runners, walkers, strollers, and leashed dogs are all welcome to run/walk
- RFID Chip Timing (through Endurance Evolution of Traverse City)
- Age categories: 12-under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Registration includes:
- Race ‘wicking’ T-shirt
- Hydration stations throughout course
- Post-race fuel, and
- The chance to win incredible race medals unique to Fishtown!
- We’re proud to be part of the Traverse City Track Club’s Grand Prix Series
- After Race: Click here for 5K race tracking and results
Registration ~ Register Now
- $30 per participant – Feb 1 to July 19 – Online registration closes – Wednesday, July 18 at 11:59pm
- $35 per participant – July 19-21 in-person: – Thursday and Friday, July 19-20 –10am-4pm at the FPS office (203 E Cedar, Leland) – Thursday and Friday, July 19-20 –10am-7pm at Welcome Center in Fishtown – Saturday, July 21 before 8:30am on race morning in Fishtown Please Note: You MUST be registered by 8:30am on race day to be chip timed
- 2-4pm, Friday, July 20 in the Munnecke Room, Leland Township Library 203 E. Cedar St. Leland – between Library and Leelanau Historical Museum
- Before 8:30am, Saturday, July 21 in Fishtown
Registrations through Friday, June 30 will receive preferred t-shirt size (wicking – doesn’t shrink). Those registering between July 1-21 will not be guaranteed their first size choice. Don’t need a t-shirt? Choose to make an additional contribution to Fishtown Preservation by opting out.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available for our 10th Annual Friends of Fishtown 5K. Please explore and consider the various categories to find an option that works best for you or your organization. Contact us if you are interested in custom sponsorships, gift-in-kind opportunities or to make a donation.We couldn’t do it without you! Please call 231-256-8878 if you would like to be a sponsor or click here: 2018 5K Sponsorship packet