Join us for our 9th Annual Friends of Fishtown 5K
Our beautiful course winds through Leland’s neighborhoods and along the Leland River, starting and finishing in the heart of Fishtown. Easy climbs and graceful descents make this an event for the serious runner or the whole family! Click here for a course map (including elevations). All proceeds of the 5K help preserve Fishtown!
- Corral starting line – with fastest runners at the front
- Runners, walkers, strollers, and leashed dogs are all welcome to run/walk
- RFID Chip Timing (through Endurance Evolution of Traverse City)
- Age categories: 12-under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Registration includes:
- Race T-shirt (New this year – wicking tees!)
- Hydration stations throughout course
- Post-race fuel, and
- The chance to win incredible race medals unique to Fishtown!
- We’re proud to be part of the Traverse City Track Club’s Grand Prix Series
- After Race: Click here for 5K race tracking and results
- $30 per participant – Feb 1 to July 20
– Online registration closes – Thursday, July 20 at 4pm
- $35 per participant – July 21-22
– In-person: Friday, July 21 –10am-4pm at the FPS office (203 E Cedar, Leland)
– Race morning late registration will take place in Fishtown
Please Note: You MUST be registered by 8:30am on race day to be chip timed
- 2-4pm, Friday, July 21 in the Munnecke Room, Leland Township Library
203 E. Cedar St. Leland – between Library and Leelanau Historical Museum
- Before 8:30am, Saturday, July 22 in Fishtown
New for 2017 – wicking tees! Registrations through Friday, June 30 will receive preferred T-shirt size. Those registering between July 1-22 will not be guaranteed their first size choice.
Don’t need a t-shirt? Choose to make an additional contribution to Fishtown Preservation by opting out.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available for our 9th Annual Friends of Fishtown 5K. Please explore and consider the various categories to find an option that works best for you or your organization. Contact us if you are interested in custom sponsorships, gift-in-kind opportunities or to make a donation.We couldn’t do it without you! Click here for details and sponsorship form.